How to Deal With an Alcoholic: How Do I Deal With My Ex Husbands Horrible Mother?

Question by Jessica: How do I deal with my ex husbands horrible mother?
We are divorced, I personally do not want her to ever see my kids at all but I don’t know how to do this. First off she is an alcoholic, she bad mouths me to my children. She makes fun of my physical appearance and calls me a b**** among other things. My 7 year old came home once and started crying because she told him that I did not love him and that he was not aloud to call me mommy in her house that he had to call me by first name! WTF can I do about this? It makes me sick to my stomach .

P.S. My kids are 7 and 2

Best answer:

Answer by LIPPIE
Tell your ex to please not take the kids there. If he won’t listen then contact your lawyer about the treatment that goes on there. You could have a court order saying she couldn’t be around them.

What do you think? Answer below!

Healthy Living: Avoid unwanted pounds by increasing your restaurant IQ
Filed under: how to deal with an alcoholic

You may wonder why eating out is such a big deal. After all, you were going to eat dinner no matter … The calories from alcoholic drinks can not only add up (a margarita can have upwards of 700 calories!), but alcohol also lowers your inhibitions and …


Arlington debates whether to rein in bar crawls
Filed under: how to deal with an alcoholic

Arlington police have asked for — and gotten — an extra $ 42,000 in the budget that was just adopted to deal with bar crawls. Other D.C. … In the District proper, the Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration (ABRA) says bar crawl complaints are …


Related How To Deal With An Alcoholic Information…